William Westley School has a dress code and we are very proud of the overall impression this gives, both in and outside the school gates.
We expect all our children to come to school wearing clothes and footwear that show high personal standards. School sweatshirts, cardigans and T-shirts etc, are on sale and can be ordered twice termly through the PTA. Order forms are available from the School Office or alternatively download an order form here.
The recommended clothing is as follows:
- Polo shirt or white blouse
- William Westley sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
Blue and white checked or striped dress or grey shorts for the summer
- White, black or grey socks
- Black shoes
- Polo shirt or white shirt
- William Westley sweatshirt
- Long or short, grey or black, trousers
- White, grey or black socks
- Black shoes
- Children should have black or royal blue shorts and a William Westley T-shirt (or plain royal blue equivalent). These can also be ordered through the school. PE kit should be kept in a small bag that will then be on your child's peg. Younger children will require plimsolls in the summer term for outside PE. Older children need trainers.
- Children need an art apron or an old shirt to protect their clothing when they are doing art or craft work.
Please ensure that all clothing is named. We have a lost property bin outside the Reception classroom. At the end of each term, any un-named and unclaimed items will be washed and sold in aid of PTA funds.